Post new topic   Reply to topic    Primal's Bane Forum Index -> Member Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blynde
Soldier

re: Real Life just bit me in the ass.

Sorry everyone, but it will be sometime before I will be able to play FFXIV. The doctors have finally informed us what is going to take place next week to take care of Jody.They will have to cut and re route her intestine because it has not been working properly and leaving deposits and coating her stomach with yeast. Which is why she has been feeling so sick lately. I will be staying at her house, which does not have internet and even if it did I would not be moving my desktop back and forth. It may be 4 to 6 weeks before she will be able to be doing normal activities, so that is my priority at this time. Might also need to look for a second job for some time also as to help us keep our bills in check during this time. I wish you all the best and happy gaming and I will be back as soon as I can.

Thanks for understanding,

Blynde Spot

Sorry to here that, Blynde.  Take care of her and all my prayers and wishes are with you and her for a speedy recovery!

Take care Blynde!!! See you soon!

Jump to: